Your role: As a HUBER design team manager you lead and manage our project team of specialist designers. You work at the center of this team from where you will coordinate all project relevant design activities. Together with our project managers you will ensure that the client´s requirements are reflected in our design and carry out internal checks to make sure that our design complies with all relevant standards.
Your profile: The successful candidate has profound design experience and has previously worked in an international environment either as a designer or as a design manager. He/She will hold considerable multi-disciplinary engineering knowledge and understands the complexity of turnkey construction. Your key competencies are:
- A university degree in construction management, architecture or civil engineering
- 5+ years of relevant job experience.
- Very good language skills in German and English (min competency level C2 for both languages)
- Good knowledge of Autodesk Autocad and Revit
- Motivation to succeed in a most demanding international work environment
- Free to travel
We offer: This role will be tailored to suit the preferred candidate. The candidate will predominantly work from our main office in Germany. In addition, the candidate may work from his or her home office or one of our construction sites from time to time. We further offer:
- A permanent employment contract
- Task specific training and practice
- A modern work place in our contemporary office
- Relocation package
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent career opportunities
You are interested in a career in international design management? Please send your CV and covering letter to Ms. Daniela Bayer (email@example.com). Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at +49 2635 9544-0.
Download Job offer in PDF-format